General Terms and Conditions for Assembly and service work Version 2023
AG: Client / TW: TechnoWood
The AG must ensure that …
- …a contact person with on-site safety competence and authority is available.
- … the material to be assembled is stored protected from all potential dangers. Material that is lost or damaged during storage will be repaired or delivered to the customer at their own expense.
- … there is an authorized person to carry out hot work (welding, soldering, …), combustible materials have been removed from the danger area, or non-movable objects have been covered, extinguishing devices have been provided and safety checks have been organized for the 12 hours following the work.
- …the machine operators and their shift relief are informed about the presence of TW. The machine on which the work is being carried out may not be put into operationwithout consultation with the TW employees on site.
- … third-party machines are to be operated and secured by the client’s machine operators.
- …he machine operators and their shift relief are informed about the presence of TW. The machine on which the work is being carried out may not be put into operation without consultation with the TW employees on site.
In accordance with TW’s specifications or assembly schedule, the principal must provide in good time the following services at his own expense:
- …the work area of the TW employee must be mechanically secured against other systems on the same production line with impact protection walls and impact protection frames as well as other relevant security measures. The customer shall provide the following services at their own expense in accordance with the information provided by TW or its assembly program:
- … qualified skilled workers such as electricians and unskilled workers with the necessary tools and equipment, if their involvement has been explicitly agreed upon. These workers must perform the necessary services according to TW’s specifications and schedules. operational cranes and hoists, insofar as their provision has been specially agreed upon between the parties. This equipment will be operated by TW staff or by the customer’s staff, who are available throughout the assembly and service period and must follow the instructions of TW staff.
- … if necessary, appropriate scaffolding, lifting equipment, work platforms and the like.
- … the necessary electricity and lighting including the necessary connections to the assembly site for water, operating materials and compressed air.
MB-92.01 – Jurisdiction and applicable law
The legal relationship shall be governed by Swiss law, excluding application of the provisions of international private law and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Any differences shall be settled amicably whenever possible. If an amicable settlement is not reached, the ordinary courts at the domicile of TW shall have exclusive jurisdiction.